Coronavirus: The libraries are now open
Updated information about library services during the pandemic.
As of january 25, the libraries have started to carefully open back up. But it's not business as usual. The pandemic is still very much going on, and the restrictions must be kept.
Some of the libraries will have limited opening hours. Check your library's page for updated information.
- You can reserve, borrow and return books.
- You can use a computer and print, scan and copy documents. The computers have a time limit of 15 minutes.
- Staff at the information desk will help you with print-outs if you need them.
- You may read newspapers but for no longer than 15 minutes.
- You are now able to borrow the latest issue of any magazine.
- Please keep your visit to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Please come alone if you can.
- Please keep your distance.
- Be prepared for queues, a limited numer of visitors are allowed inside the library.
Please contact our us if you have any questions about library services.
Phone 036 10 55 80
Contact center opening hours:
Changes in library services
- Normally, the library user may reloan books 2 times. During the pandemic you may reloan books 4 times. Note that this is not applicable on books that are reserved or on short time loans
- All fees for returning books late are removed. Therefore, you will not be charged if you are not able to return books in time.
- Pressreader can be reached from your home.