Coronavirus: The libraries are opening back up
Updated information about library services during the pandemic.
As of january 25, the libraries will start to carefully open back up. But it's not business as usual. The pandemic is still very much going on, the restrictions must be kept.
- You will be able to reserve, borrow and return books.
- You will be able to use a computer and print, scan and copy documents. (All libraries may not provide this service at this time. There will be more information on this soon.)
- Please keep your visit to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Please come alone if you can.
- Please keep your distance.
- Be prepared for queues, there will be a limited numer of visitors allowed inside the library.
Please contact our us if you have any questions about library services.
Phone 036 10 55 80
Changes in library services
- Normally, the library user may reloan books 2 times. During the pandemic you may reloan books 4 times. Note that this is not applicable on books that are reserved or on short time loans.
- Instead of 3 digital loans per week, you may now make 5 digital loans each week.
- All fees for returning books late are removed. Therefore, you will not be charged if you are not able to return books in time.
- Pressreader can be reached from your home.